Dentures and Dental Implants
Full and Partial Dentures Are An Affordable Solution To Missing Teeth.
Ideally, we want all of our patients to keep their natural teeth for life. However, if you have lost a tooth, we may recommend either a full or partial denture.
Valplast Partial Dentures
At Breeze Dental, we offer Valplast partial dentures which are the newest options in removable partial dentures. Valplast Dentures are used to help patients who have lost a tooth and are generally removable. They have various benefits including the following:
- They don’t have any metal substructure so they are exceptionally flexible.
- You can drop them, bend them on themselves and they don’t break.
- As there is no metal you can’t see the clasps like the old style ones.
- They are thinner than traditional partials so they are more comfortable.
Our approach to dentistry is to treat your underlying dental issues. While it is never the ideal situation to extract your natural teeth, in certain circumstances this may be recommended. In these cases we will advise our patients towards receiving treatment for full dentures.
Also known as false teeth, full dentures replace all the teeth in one jaw.
Dental Implants are an ideal solution to replace one or more missing teeth that could be detracting from your naturally beautiful smile.
Why choose dental implants?
- Experience a tight, secure restoration – as the prostheses adheres to the jaw structure
- Eliminate the discomfort of loose-fitting dentures
- Encourage the preservation of natural jaw bone and facial composition
- Preserve neighbouring teeth from shifting or grinding against one another
- Ensure smile confidence with a full-set of teeth
- Improve speech
- Chew and eat as you would naturally